Thursday, August 30, 2012

WHAT DID HAPPEN TO PES 2013 MASTER LEAGUE ?


WHAT DID HAPPEN TO PES 2013 MASTER LEAGUE ? 
Adam from WENB posted a few minutes ago " I'm very upset with what has happened to Master League. Note: gameplay is excellent, Master League is not. But, I don't want to disrespect those at Konami, especially as officially the embargo hasn't been lifted". Click on read more to check out the post.
"OK guys, you're going to have to take this one which ever way you want.

I'm going to stay away from the boards for a few days, and indeed won't discuss anything about PES until I have had a conversation with the people that make the game. With Kei Masuda touring Europe, this might mean I won't be here until late next week.

The main reason I am staying away is because I'm very upset with what has happened to ML. Note: gameplay is excellent, ML is not. But, I don't want to disrespect those at Konami, especially as officially the embargo hasn't been lifted.

I'm going to try and speak with Jon and members of the Japanese team about it, before I completely destroy the direction they've taken publicly. Today is one of my darkest PES days in history.

Take care and speak soon, I'll be sure to try and divulge anything I can when I can. Sorry for the dramatic approach, once you hear about what's happened to ML, you'll know why too.

Speak soon."

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment