Friday, November 18, 2011

Gameplay Changes v0.1 by bukowski


With the great Ped Editor by W!ld@, i’m tweaking the gameplay.

Here’s just some minor modification that has a good impact on the gameplay.
GKs
long pass accuracy -60%
short pass accuracy -30%
GK skills +5%
All Players
Swerve +25%
Weak foot frequency +80%
ball control -10%
I think i’ll change only these stats, because i don’t want to mess up the value of the players in MM. So I’m going to work on team sliders rather than player stats…
I’m still testing, so i’ll share them in next release…
In the meanwhile let me know your thoughts about the stats modifications.


My Other settings:

Jenkey tool
No curving shots
No new gameplay
Yes Remove AI cheating
Ball Weight (normal)
Shoot Power 30
Gameplay 100

kitserver

speed 95
Game
speed -2
pass manual

No comments:

Post a Comment